There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna have an uphill battle. Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's


Photobucket

Famous people I want to spent time with.
Thursday, June 16, 2011 @ 6/16/2011 12:12:00 AM
1.Davedays produce a love song with him.

2.Kevin Jonas learn guitar.

3.Jay McGuiness learn how to dance.

4.Kate Middleton experience a princess's life with her.

5.Ellen DeGeneres attend one of her shows

6. Taylor Swift go on tour with.

7.Selena Gomez act with her in a movie.

8.Steve Jobs create a new Apple product.

9.Tyra Banks model in Victoria's Secret  with her.

10.Tom Felton see a rugby match.

♥ no order of merit though.
 And of course, in addition to that,
 I would love to go to a dinner and a movie with each of them.