There's always gonna be another mountain. I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna have an uphill battle. Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's


Photobucket

Places I want to visit
Thursday, June 16, 2011 @ 6/16/2011 12:30:00 AM
1.New York see a broadway show.

2.Los Angeles many famous people live here!

3.Paris It's the city of love! Who doesn't want to go?

4.Venice sail down the Grand Canal on a Gondolas with 2 guys, one to steer the boat and one playing the guitar.

5.India see the Taj Mahal.

6.London visit the Royal Family

7.Australia best bag-packing destinaiton.

8.Saudi Arabia Mecca for my pilgrimage.

9.North Pole see penguins in the wild.

10.California visit the Flower Fields during Spring.